This incredibly-popular lightweight USA-made scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing entry from either side. The 6550′s vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility in four directions and minimal storage space needed. The 6550′s digital weight indicator is the industry’s most advanced, featuring serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-FI Ethernet output, BMI calculation, yellow “quick keys” for basic weighing, 350-degree rotating mounting bracket for viewing in all angles, and an easy-to-read blue LCD display. Platform measures 30 x 32 inch (76 x 81 cm). EMR/EHR ready. 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg capacity. OIML EC Class III model available.
- Up to 99 Tares (optional) to store wheelchair weights for efficient patient weighing
- Hold/Release key to hold weight after leaving the scale for better patient care
- Interface with a PC or printer via serial, USB, or optional Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet for EMR
- Patient ID Barcode Scanning: Send 14-digit patient ID to indicate for EMR/EHR records
Optimum Patient weighing “on-the-move”:
One of the most popular medical scale in the industry, this ingeniously-designed USA-made scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale. The 6550’s 30 x 32inch/76 x 81 cm platform (flat portion) features integral sloped ramps allowing access from either side. This lightweight digital fold-up scale is made for heavyweight tasks in patient care.
4-Way Easy Transport:
The 65500 scale’s column folds down and latches securely for easy transport in four directions made possible by the dual-direction wheels. 6550 vertical fold-up feature also equals minimal floor space for storage in an upright position when not in use.
Ideal for use in multiple areas:
6550 scale features pushbutton and keypad tare for removing the wheelchair weight to display the actual patient weight.
- Capacity: 1000lbs x 0.2/ 450kg x 0.1
- Display: Weight: 5-digit, 7-segment, 7/8 inch (22.2mm) high LCD
Height: 5-digit, 7-segment, 1/2inch (12.7mm) high LCD
- keyboard: Membrane type with 19 keys
- Connectivity Ports: RS232 Serial and USB (standard), wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet (optional)
- Display Dimensions: 6.8″H x 7.6″W x 1.8″D
- Power: 6 AA Cell Alkaline, NiCad or NiMH batteries (not included)
- Resolution: 5000 divisions, maximum
- Operating temperature: 14 to 104F
- Enclosure Construction: Steel and Aluminum